The Ireland's Eye Island Picnic Package
Fancy something different? How about a champagne picnic on a secluded island, a relaxing overnight stay in a sea-view suite and a 5-course gourmet dinner specially prepared by our Executive Head Chef? Oh - we will also give you breakfast in bed!
- Overnight stay in our Ireland's Eye Suite
- Full Irish Breakfast in Bed
- Champagne Picnic
- Transport to and from Howth or Malahide for to catch your boat
- Boat trip to Ireland's Eye where you will get a couple of hours to enjoy the island (and of course your champagne picnic!)
- 5 course gourmet Dinner in the hotel for 2
Explore the Island
Martello Tower - Built in 1803 to repel Napoleon, this Martello Tower makes up one of the twelve in North County Dublin.
Chapel - Discover the remains of the 8th century monastric settlement
Summit - For those able, scale to the top of the island's mountain for a unique view of Dublin
Beach - Enjoy your picnic on the only west-facing sandy beach on the east coast
Wildlife - Grey Seals, Puffins, Razorbills, Kittiwakes and Wallabies (yes, really!) are some of the animals you might get to view up close and personal
Please note, in incliment weather, the ferry may not run and/or dock on the island and a partial refund will be given